When you enter a client's home, you enter their lives. With a career at Ulticare Home Health, you'll draw on all of your skills to make a powerful difference in the lives of your clients every day. Our core values of compassion, excellence, and reliability serve us well across all disciplines, levels, and homes.
With Ulticare Home Health, you'll have the support network, resources, and confidence to challenge yourself and the freedom to grow into your greatest potential.
If you would like to be considered for employment at Ulticare Home Health, please feel free to contact ust at email@example.com.
For Home Health Agency Positions, all licensed professionals i.e RNs /LPN/ CNA/GNA must be licensed with the Virginia (VA) Board of Nursing or Compact License State.
Requirements for Employment
- Proof of Identity (i.e. Drivers License, Valid Photo ID, etc)
- Social Security card
- Certification (+skills)*
- CPR & First Aid
- TB (PPD) Screening **
- Physical Clearance
- Police Clearance ***
- HEP B Vaccine Records / Declination Form
*You must obtain Certification/License from the state in which you are working in.
**TB (PPD) Screening must be done within six (6) months of application/Chest X-Ray (Valid for 5 Years)
***Virginia does not require fingerprinting and the Dept of Health will only accept background checks from the Virginia Police. The background check requires an Ulticare signature and mailed to Richmond, VA.
Ulticare Home Health is looking for qualified Registered Nurses that lead with compassion, excellence, and reliability as you partner with a collaborative, multidisciplinary team of health care professionals to ensure client needs are met—and exceeded. It's about putting the client first in everything you do, including developing, administering, and evaluating nursing care plans.
We are looking for experienced and qualified candidates ready to make an immediate impact on our clients' lives—whether it's in Adult Nursing, Private Duty or Pediatric Care. You'll demonstrate the highest level of skill, competence, and sound judgment every day as an RN with Ulticare Home Health.
We'll provide the training, support, and clinical ladder you need to develop your career and make your mark on home care. Whether your passion is to provide the highest quality care in the home or grow into a powerful leadership role in one of our offices, you'll be equipped to achieve all your ambitions as you change lives each step of the way. You'll love the work you do, make good use of your skills, be trusted and respected by colleagues, as well as work autonomously and independently when you want to with the support only a large company can provide.
CNA/GNA/Home Health Aides
Home health and personal care aides help people who are disabled, chronically ill, or cognitively impaired. They also help older adults who may need assistance. They help with activities such as bathing and dressing, and they provide services such as light housekeeping. In some states, home health aides may be able to give a client medication or check the client's vital signs under the direction of a nurse or other healthcare practitioner.
- Assists with activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming, toileting and elimination and adequate nutritional intake.
- Assists with ambulation, transfers and/or range of motion exercises.
- Maintains a clean, safe and healthy patient/client environment.
- Assists patient/client with incidental activities of daily living such as shopping, meal preparation, socialization activities, homemaking, and medication reminders.
- Recognizes, reports and documents changes in patient/client condition and safety to supervisor.
- Organizes self to carry out visits/shifts and tasks.
- Completes other assignments as requested and assigned.
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN)
Supervisory Responsibilities: Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems. Unit Managers are responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of their units.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assesses plans and evaluates resident care delivery and coordinates such with care plan.
- Participates in interdisciplinary discharge planning process.
- Conducts candidate interviews.
- Completes subordinate performance evaluations timely.
- Counsels/disciplines personnel as necessary.
- Administers residents' medications per regulations.
- Provides residents' treatment/wound care per protocol.
- Completes all facility documentation accurately and timely.
- Completes head to toe clinical assessment of all residents.
- Participates in the early identification of clinical issues in order to minimize avoidable transfers to the hospital.
- Accepts work assignments from supervisor willingly and takes ownership of job responsibilities.
- Performs any miscellaneous work assignments as required.
Responsible for evaluating and assessing physical therapy needs of patients suffering from various functional disabilities in a home care environment.
Establish and administer physical therapy treatments for patients. Develop and implement a rehabilitation program that is in line with the prescribing physician's Plan of Treatment and overall goal of the agency and rehab team.
Work closely with physicians, case managers, family and clinical staff – report patient's progress, submit evaluations, treatment plans and progress reports.
Provide Home Health Aide staff and physical therapy assistants with written therapy care plan and instructions. Supervise completion of documentation by the aides and monitor performance and document observations, interventions and evaluations.
- Degree in a Physical Therapy program from an accredited institution.
- At least one year physical therapy experience
- Current Physical Therapy license
- Current CPR certification
- Home Health experience preferred